martes, 23 de junio de 2015



she's my girlfriend...<3



my sister



my nephew




my mom

They are my family close, i only live together my girlfriend, she called Eva. We have 2 years of relation, she is all for me. My sister called Marcela she is 18 years old than me, she has been like a second mom, i love her too much, she ever be there for me. My nephew called Rafael Some people say he looks like me... i think he is more handsome than me, i love him, we look alike in many things, we like the videogames and football among others. Finally my mom she called María, but she don´t like other people call her thereby, we don't have many things in common, but i love anyway.
Well, this is my small family, exist more people but not worth naming. i didn't meet my father, and my brother is a rubbish. I am happy with the people that i have near, and i hope  my life will be better in the future. i would like to gain a lot of money to live good with persons i love. I must say this year has been good until now, and i hope will be so at the end.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio